Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday sun

Sun! After so long! Today was a great mood-booster. I couldn't resist taking a few photos while I was in town today:

Crowds on the sunny South Bank

Butterfly banners! (I am becoming obsessed with anything vaguely Spring-y)

The most exciting moment of this little girl's life so far, from the sounds of things
Today was also the day The Godmother and I turned my bed. Apparently you should turn your mattress every month, change your sheets weekly, and get a new bed every 10 years. I never knew there was such a science behind sleeping. 

My bed is looking very smart, so I thought I'd share:

Snazzy!
I'm getting quite excited about Tuesday. I've needed a change of routine for a while now (there was a point where my dedication to Public Affairs mornings was flagging badly) and (albeit temporary) entry to the world of Journalism is rather thrilling. 

That said, I really need to start putting some serious work into my portfolio to finish it before the end of February. Still have no idea what to do my business to business article about. The problem is, I don't really know any businesspeople. 

That'll do for today, as I want an early-ish night so I can get lots done tomorrow.

Au revoir!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are saying "I never knew there was such a science behind sleeping" So fun, and so right! Cool blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete