Monday 17 January 2011

Reader discretion (somewhat) advised

I have good news! I have broken the back of my VJ project like a bulky but incompetent wrestler. Granted,  I missed out on an exciting visit to the BBC (apparently Richard Hammond was somehow involved), but I've finally managed to make progress and it's a weight off my mind and suchlike. Besides, I was a little unwell this morning, and I don't think I would have covered myself in glory by covering BBC HQ in vomit (sorry). 

Speaking of (sorry again), I caught about half of One Born Every Minute this evening. It was simultaneously fascinating and horrifying. I never knew there were so many different ways to have babies, and so many different pain noises! Incidentally, when my time comes, I intend to have two children, Morphine and Caesarean. 

I've almost finished sharing this evening, don't worry! Lastly, I would like to share with you the nail polish that has been cheering me up whenever I catch sight of my (slightly poinsonous-looking) fingers today: 

It's from GOSH, I think, and the colour is 'Gasoline'. Very exciting!

That's it for tonight, hope everyone had a good day!

1 comment: