Sunday 16 January 2011

I can almost hear the bagpipes in the distance...

I've realised, scrolling down, that my last four posts all have pictures of food in them. Maybe it is my one true love, after all! Instead, today we have a picture that reminds me why I love Scotland:

Picture from image scotland
My father told me today that one of his (similarly intrepid) friends had a site with some really beautiful photographs. He's right - they're the visual equivalent of Rainy Mood. Click the link above and fall in love with my adopted country!

In other news, I did very little again today. I think it's good for me. I had a wander around Woking this afternoon, to find not much open and not much to interest me (although there are some quite nice handbags in the Clarks sale (but then I'm not supposed to be spending money right now), but I'm glad I went outside. I was only wearing a long sleeved T-shirt under my coat today! Very exciting. It's supposed to be 11 degrees and sunny in London tomorrow, so it might even feel like Spring's approaching. 

Off to bed now, not looking forward to more wrestling with my video tomorrow at all. Two weeks and then I just have a temporary job to worry about! (And finding a real one, and completing my portfolio, and waiting for exam results... I'll stop.)


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment