Tuesday 25 January 2011

Och aye the zzzzzzzzz

It's Burns Night! Being somewhat Scottish-by-osmosis, I have been subjected to these for a while. They usually involve a dinner to celebrate the big guy, which usually involves haggis, neeps and tatties, and, of course, bagpipes. Not a Burns Night goes by that I'm not glad I left school and am no longer being terrorised by all of these. The worst part is, I've never liked Burns (not even before people started using him as an excuse to wave sheep's innards under my nose!). Why isn't there a Blake Night? As far as I'm concerned he was doing pretty much the same thing, but in a different accent and with illustrations (don't hate me, actual Scots!).
This guy
On the non-poetic front, today has been revision, revision and more revision. The problem with Public Affairs is that there are lots of them. Too many, in my opinion! If the government could stop trying to outsource to bemused members of the public (big society? Not if Dave and Nick are in it) and tidy it up a bit, I'd have a lot less work on my hands. 

Can this be the last picture of me for a while? I'm getting a bit tired of my face.
Do not adjust your browser. Semi-autonomous hair is a result of skewering it out of the way before it was properly dry. Greyness is a result of Photo Booth
Off to bed, hope my next post is triumphant and revision-free!


Ninja edit: This is my 100th post! I don't half witter on. Thanks, everyone who's been reading this blog, I hope you're not bored yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment