Thursday 16 December 2010

Very, very quickly

No picture tonight, and probably a distinct lack of coherence, as I am about to go to bed, having just come back from the pub where I last saw my fellow students from Journalism School. Hope they are continuing to have a good night (I hear there are plans to continue into the small hours), my bed was calling me.

The best thing about this evening was that Wheelie, our lovely law teacher, came along! He bought lots and lots of drinks for people and we got the chance to have a proper chat with him without cutting into Law Time. He really is a lovely man.

Bob came along too, but he's practically one of us as it is. He drinks Guinness. Lots and lots of Guinness.

Also I talked a lot to a lot of people and generally had a very nice time.

Hopefully I'll be more voluble tomorrow (I drank a lot of water...)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment