Wednesday 15 December 2010

Junk!

Sad person that I am, I find the contents of my hotmail junk folder very exciting. I never get these emails on my other accounts, and sometimes secretly feel I am missing out on the fun. Also, it seems a shame for all the effort people put into these emails to go to waste.Therefore, this evening as an exciting bonus, I bring you all the offers I am missing out on (before they're automatically deleted):

FROM MR SALIF ALI, VERY URGENT.
Hello Friend, 
My name is MR. SALIF ALI, and i am the bill and exchange manager of. (B.O.A) bank of Africa here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa, and i have a business proposal for you which valued amounted sum of ($15 Million United States Dollar) and i agreed to shear this success blessing money with you when this money has be transferring to your bank account in your country in ratio of (40% for you) and (60% for me) as a master minder of the transaction. 

If you are interested in this offer, kindly forward to me this information below to enable me give you more information on how to handle this project okay, and also you should know that you have to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality, if you are interesting to do this business with me, kindly send me this following information's bellow to enable us commence immediately: 

(1) Full names..................................... 
(2) Private phone number........................... 
(3) Country........................................ 
(4) Occupation..................................... 
(5) Age............................................
(6) Sex............................................

Best Regards, 
Mr. Salif


CAN WE BE PARTNER.

Dear Friend,
RE: TRANSFER OF a total of US$12.5million TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. 

Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach 
you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of 
communication.

However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated instrict 
confidence.At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out (US$12.500 000 00) from our bank here in Burkina Faso The fund for transfer is of clean origin. 

Therefore,i am in need of a Reliable Partner that would come forward to put
claims over the Funds for its Transfer into his/her Foreign Bank AccountThis is beacuse i am the Director of Foreign Remmittance Department of my Bank BOA for secure Transfer of this Funds without any Hinderances. 

I want you to express your interest to engage in this Business with me 
because your share is 40% of the Funds in Question so that i can send to 
you the TEXT OF APPLICATION which you have to Fill and send to the E-mail 
Address of the Bank. 

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know 
ourselves before, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS.I urgently want you to send all the demanded Personal Informations below to me as soon as you receive this PROPOSAL in order to show your readiness and Willingness in this Proposed Business. 

BELOW ARE THE NEEDED PERSONAL INFORMATIONS 

1) Your Full Name.......................... ... 
2) Your Age........................... ............. 
3) Your Mobile and Home Phone Number.............. 
4) Your Fax Number....................... 
5) Your Country Of Nationality................... ............ 
6) Your Occupation.................... ......... 
7) Sex........................... ..................... 
8) ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS / 

I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES 

INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Let me hear from you.
Regards
Umar Mohamed.
Please Read And Confidential,
Greeting to you,
I know that this message will come as a surprise to you, since we don’t know
each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you
through this via email, for the purpose of introduction I am (Mr.Wahib
Dicko) and I am Credit and audits manager in our bank of Africa Development
Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso (A.D.B) Also I Hoped that you will not expose
or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the
 mutual benefit of our both families.

My purpose of contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do
 this alone.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only)Now I want you to help me secure this
fund to your account,after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio
of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Finally, Should you be interested to help me out secure this Golding
opportunity, please get back to me urgently and I will prefer you to reach
me on my private phone number and email address below and after that I
shall provide you with more details and on how we operate this project, and
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
 3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
Kind Regards,
Mr.Wahib Dicko

Good day!
I am Mr. Salam Sudu director auditing and accounting department" bank of Africa (boa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late, Mr Salla khat from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2006 Benin car crash.
 
it is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
 
Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.again you can call me through my telephone number +226 76705412 for more information.
 
Yours faithful,

Mr.Salam Sudu


Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Murina Bare.l am single looking for honest and nice person Somebody who i can partner with .I don't care about your colour, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.

Warm regards,
Miss Murina.


Dear friend, 
  
My name is Mr.Suleman Muhamede, from Ouagadougou Republic of Burkina Faso, Presently I work in the Bank as telex manager but about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers, 
  
Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after the transfer. 
  
I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $nine Hundred Million Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you; I was able to divert More than thirteen Million Dollars ($13m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank, 
  
I decided to make this proposal to you requesting if you can be honest with me to enable me release this money to you then retire and come over to meet you in your country immediately the transfer is done, please don’t be afraid of any thing because you are not going to apply to my bank and my bank will never know you rather I will use my VETO POWER to transfer the money to you smoothly with out any problem, reply urgently so as to tell you what next to do because there is no much time to delay, i need your informations such as, Full name, telephone, occupaction, age,country.
  
Waiting to hearing from you urgently 
Remain bless, 
Mr Suleman Muhamede

Urgent Business Proposal.
MR.Issa Kabore AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
CONFIDENTIAL.
 
Dear Friend,
 
This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Africa Development Bank,(ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa.
 
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds, U.S $10.6M (Ten  million six hundred United States dollars).of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.
 
I am therefore inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
 
Have a great day.

My dearest regards

Mr Issa Kabore
 

Dear Friend

We the Coris Bank International wish to say good day to you and your family and I hope all is well. I do like to let you know that a power of attorney and a Letter of Change of Ownership account has been forwarded to our bank by one MR. IBRAHIM HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI a Citizen of DUBAI, U.A.E, he claimed to be your family member or send by you and also stated that you sent him to receive the fund US$10.3 million on your behalf.

I want you to know that your Registered Previous Personal Details which is now in my Office was forwarded to me by the Central Bank Governor and the Transfer Unit as well. This man claimed to be the representative of your Family, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead and he brought an account to replace your account information and claimed your fund which is right now put on HOLD for these gentleman and its highly secured and protected by a high level security which makes nobody to be able to withdraw any money from the account until you or your family members confirms that you are alive by submitting all those needed documents which we have told him to submit been the three legal documents and you should come down

ACCOUNT WHERE THE MAN (YOUR RE-REPRESENTATIVES) CHOOSE TO MAKE ONLINE TRANSFER are:

BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK OF DUBAI
NAME OF ACCOUNT: IBRAHIM HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2984-0008-660.
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM.

Be inform that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer. All you just have to do is for you to confirm if you are really alive, because its sound furious that such kind of a thing do happened, I was Instructed to find out if it real or not before the fund will be transferred to them. Please these email demands urgent response as whosoever that read these mail should urgent reply immediately.

You are therefore given 72hrs to confirm the truth in this information if you are still alive by responding back immediately with those documents needed so that these office can know next line of actions to be taken, because they are just insisting that we ORDER out the transfer of which we are writing to you now on their absent to confirm if you are still alive.

Finally if no response from you before the giving date on how you can get your fund released to you, we shall now suspect that it might be true and funny that something strange might have happened and that the story might be true, because the only evidence now is you or your family members contacting these Coris Bank International now and confirming if these people are from you, or else we will transfer the fund to them immediately they submit the three documents. Kindly Provide the following details for immediate actions to be carried out:

1: Your Full Names:
2: Your Complete address:
3: Your age :
4: Your Occupation:
5: Your Tel:
6: Your Fax:
7: Your Sex:
8: Your Bank Name:
9: Your Bank Address:
10:Your Account Number:
11:Your Country:

Thanks and be bless
Mrs Aicha Ibrahim

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
FROM THE DESK OF: DR JOHN GOGO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION, 
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB), 
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, 
WEST AFRICA. 
 
Dear Friend,
 
How are you and your family? Guess it is well with you.
I am Dr.John Gogo, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank here inBurkina Faso,West Africa. Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people with complete confidence, but as I have developed the trust on you, after a week fasting and praying i made up my mind  to contact you for this confidential business transaction with hope that you will not disclose the secret of this great opportunity to another person. 
 
There is an unclaimed sum Thirteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$13,200,000) in my bank, and when went through the records, I discovered that this fund belong to one of our foreign customer who died years ago, and no beneficiaries or claiamants were stated concerning to claim this funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim so that our bank will release the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the beneficiary/Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.
 
This fund was meant for a short term investment in my country unfortunately the beneficiary died untimely. So, if you accept to assist me, I will place your name as the person who has the right to claim the fund which will enable our bank issue you fund investment document to avoid your government or any body to question the source of the fund during the process of the transfer.
 
Hence you will be interested to assist me get this fund transferred in your account, I will reward you with 40% of the total sum while 60% will be for me. If you are sure of your trust, integerity for safe-keeping this fund in your account, contact me with your full detailed information including your private telephone number(mobile) for me to guide you on the best legal way to tender an application  to claim this fund successfully from our bank. Again My coming to your country once the money transferred , Me and you will exchange our photos, For you to know me in your country airport,I am waiting for your urgent response.
 
Yours faithfully.
DR JOHN GOGO

Good Day,
I am Khaldoon Khalifa, the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting 
section of OCBC Bank.I have a Business Proposal of $2,300,000.00 USD for you 
to handle with me from my bank. I will need you to assist me in executing this 
Business Project from Malaysia to your country. If interested, please Kindly 
Contact me on my private email which is (khaldoon.khalifa23@hotmail.com) for 
more information.
Sincerely,
Mr. Khaldoon Khalifa

No comments:

Post a Comment