Thursday 9 December 2010

Cop-out

I've got to go to bed now so I don't fall asleep in my exam tomorrow. I spent far too long emailing my aunt (although to be fair she's been waiting for that email for more than a year now, I think) and no time doing anything else. The washing-up will have to wait til tomorrow. 

To keep you entertained in the meantime, here is a picture of the view from my bus stop:

It came out really seedy-looking, I'm very pleased!
Superchef and I have gazed at those steamy windows many an evening, wondering how warm it is inside. We managed to get on the third bus to come along today, and we were the lucky ones, judging by the stops later on. The bus driver also threw his toys out of his cot (almost literally) because people were getting on at the wrong door. What an exciting city!

Right, must collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment