Monday 14 March 2011

More apologetic kittens

It's somehow gotten quite late again, and I have to go to work in the morning. Alas, I cannot share my Woking-based adventures in full! Instead, have some kittens and a quick round-up:

If I'm not careful, this blog is going to end up mostly cats
Incidentally, picture from here if you haven't had your kitten fix today. 

In brief, today I made pancakes for lunch, got a lift to town with The Godmother and W, and did some of that not-fun-but-important-for-keeping-your-life-together shopping. Mostly toiletries. I haven't had a chance to buy essentials (OK, semi-essentials, depending on how important skincare et al are in your life) for quite a while, so I had to have a bit of a rush-round. I also found The Godmother some snazzy different-coloured USB sticks, which was fun. 

This evening, I am pretty full of carbonara and quite sleepy. I learned today that La Senza has proclaimed the 31st as National Cleavage Day. I'm not sure what kind of celebrations they have planned, but it's one to keep an eye on.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment