Wednesday 23 March 2011

Bow before my awesome cropping powers!

I am the queen of pictures! Sorry, but I am quite excited. I put all the pictures onto the DUR today, imported them, messed around with folders, cropped, linked and loaded! That makes it sound slightly more complicated than it actually is, but only slightly!

It was so warm and sunny today, the courtyard bit outside work was packed with smokers and strollers all day. I ended up having a bit of a wander round after I'd been to Waitrose for some extra lunch, talking to my little brother on the phone. He's fine, in case you were wondering, he's coming to England soon for military manoeuvres, but sadly won't be able to take time out of his busy marching schedule to come and see me.

More exciting times ahead tomorrow, so watch this space.

I'm going to have to go to bed now, as I am determined to get at least one decent night's sleep this week!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment