Friday 25 February 2011

Work-status update

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday. I am just about finished (pre-merciless edit) on one feature, have almost all the quotes etc for another (minus a vital interview with one of the protagonists in the story, but I've emailed again and can probably manage without it if I try), am almost finished with the info gathering on a third (just need to interview some locals tomorrow), and am trying to make a plan with the fourth. That just leaves one where I'm still deciding what to write about. Progress, I think! Stupid 'freelancing'.

Today I learned that tea companies are much happier to talk to journalists than the county council or the police. I'm not sure it should be this way around...

Right, I'm off to bed as I have various things to do tomorrow (one of them being more work!).

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment