Monday 7 February 2011

In which I am excited about a newspaper

(Almost) all my own work!
I know it's sad, but look at it! So beautiful! 

I got a bit of work done on my portfolio today, but decided against going in to Journalism School until I actually have something decent to show the Tornado. I miss my friends there, though! I'm beginning to forget their faces... It's very strange to go from seeing them every day to getting a vague idea of their lives from facebook updates. Really need to organise to see them! Also, Bob is leaving to go travelling. He told us a while ago, but his last day is on Wednesday, which means I'm not going to see him again before he sets of on his adventures! We will miss him and his collusion against the Tornado! Postman might be pretty but he's not as good!

I've been incredibly boring this past week and not seen anyone, which is rather tragic in itself. Next week, Jumanji's and the boyf's birthdays will be occurring, so I will have to get my act together for those, albeit probably belatedly for both as I am having to prioritise sleeping at the moment or I spend the day with my eyes feeling very hot. 

Apparently there is an awesome War of the Worlds sculpture in the centre of Woking and I have never seen it! I really don't know anything about my current home. 

I am quite full of stirfry and have to get up early in the morning to make another page like this and open more letters and answer phonecalls about dead people, so I will say goodnight for now. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. However did you think up the day out section?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to visit this nutter up there, can't remember why. Should have mentioned the pancakes!

    ReplyDelete