Sunday 20 February 2011

Still alive!

Today was pretty productive, you'll be pleased to hear. Maybe there will even be a reduction in the amount of complaining about how much work I've got to do (I wouldn't count on it...). 

I have managed to write most of an article about tea today. I didn't know I was going to until today, but I'm quite pleased with it so far. I think I will offer it to whimsical websites, and maybe a knitting magazine or two. 

In honour of the surprisingly inspirational nature of tea, here is a picture of me with some:

A new, exciting view (of the bathroom)
Note that I am still upright, clean and capable of smiling. All good signs!

Tomorrow will hopefully see the completion of the article. I also really do need to go outside as otherwise I am going to run out of toothpaste, which would be a Bad Thing. Maybe I will ask some old ladies why they think tea is still so popular, and what their top ten cups of tea are. Maybe I will splash out on some biscuits for a dunking experiment. I can't be held responsible for my actions under the influence of cuppa journalism. 

Do any of you have any opinions on tea? All views welcome, the more controversial the better!

Now I am going to go to bed, as at some point it has become midnight and I have become knackered.

Goodnight! 

3 comments:

  1. an article about tea?! sounds wonderful. Is it wrong that I like tea almost as much as I like tea? I am told you are usually supposed to pick a side ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfectly normal to like tea and tea! Unless one of the teas is peppermint tea, which is a witch's brew.

    ReplyDelete