Thursday 11 November 2010

Just a quick one

... while I wait for the internet to get on with selling me train tickets. Very tired, as I stayed in after work experience to get even more experience, watching the production of the paper. I even got to help! (Though it was mostly running around showing things to people.) Very tired now, and trying to do things late at night, which never works.

I'm not that political, but I'm pleased all those students turned out, even if they did set fire to things. I hope this isn't the last protest they hold - raising tuition fees is ridiculous. Sure, you can go on about charging the people who directly benefit, but this country needs an educated workforce, thanks to the decline of manufacturing et al. Oh well, if it gets and worse, I'm emigrating.

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment