Monday 16 May 2011

More adventures in Journaland

Not much to update you on today other than that I am very tired! I kept thinking it was Tuesday, because I was working yesterday. It's sad, but weekdays are pretty much just numbers to me now, it's too hard keeping track otherwise!

Cat wasn't in work today because she's hurt her foot doing some sort of exercise. Just goes to show. I hope she's better soon, though! (And not just for selfish, not-wanting-to-deal-with-so-many-readers'-phonecalls reasons!)

Today I have a journalistic tip! (Well, more a gripe, really.) The Fashion Museum in Bath has literally the rudest press office I've ever spoken to (and I've had to call people up as 'a freelancer'). So yeah, don't call them. I don't expect people to be ecstatic when I ring them up and ask for pictures or whatever, but I've never experienced 'This is for a national, isn't it? Otherwise I won't bother.' It's a local museum, for crying out loud! I don't know, Helmut Lang donates some clothes and suddenly you're the new Tate.

Moaning aside, today was pretty OK, other than exhaustion! One of our super futuristic printer-photocopier-scanner machines got jammed and there was much wringing of hands and phoning of tech support, but other than that it was pretty uneventful.

Off to bed now, another exciting day in the morning!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment