Hello! Remember me? I've been getting quite bad at this blogging lark of late. I blame constantly poking myself in the eye (it makes them want to stay closed!) and general busyness-induced exhaustion, but since when is tiredness an excuse in this day and age? I'm hopefully going to have quite an exciting day tomorrow, so I'll take my camera and brighten up my poor blog!
For now, you'll have to make do with a list of Summer Resolutions. I don't really see the point in making resolutions in January when it's so cold you can't do anything. May is a much better time!
1. Try Pimms. I've never managed to get round to it, and apparently you get fruit in it and stuff! Sounds exciting.
2. Go to the beach. I envisage myself working most of the way through the Summer months, but I really want to make time to chase waves and feel the sand between my toes.
3. Meet up with everyone from Journalism School. I miss them!
4. Go back to Ireland. Maybe I can combine this with 2.
5. Find some comfy Summer shoes
6. More canoeing
7. Take better care of my feet. The poor things are suffering from all the walking!
8. Have lots of picnics
9. Bake more
10. (By special request from Percy!) Get a hat
That's it from me for now. Do you have any Summer Resolutions?