Saturday 16 April 2011

Exorcist soup



Actually, it's watercress. The Godmother whipped some up this evening, and W was unkind enough to remark that it reminded him of the film. It was nice, a bit like eating salad in soup form, if that makes any sense.

I have had a completely boneless day off today! Wasn't feeling like doing anything at all this morning, so I curled up in bed with my laptop and watched lots of 90s TV. A brief shopping trip this afternoon (nothing exciting) means the day wasn't completely wasted, though. It was surprisingly warm outside, too. Apparently it's going to reach 22 degrees on Thursday (although this information comes from BBC Weather, so I wouldn't get too excited), with thunderstorms in Woking. I love storms, so I really hope they materialise while I'm here!

I'm going in to work tomorrow (you may recall me whinging about getting there) so I'm going to sign off for now.

Goodnight!

1 comment: