Tuesday 5 July 2011

This is a post about beer

... and other good things, in honour of a very wonderful man.

I've been to the Guinness storehouse in Dublin and drunk the free samples. I am not a beer person, but a lot of my favourite people are, so I am glad it exists for them!

From here

If anybody ever asks me what team I support, it will always be the Natal Sharks.

From here
(It helps that they're good!)

I have never been an avid follower of Formula 1, but sometimes there are crashes which makes it interesting. Also it is impressive how much money people are prepared to spend on cars that don't have passenger seats. 

From here

Time for one of my own pictures, I think!


It doesn't get much better than a braai. 

Let's finish with a little opera:




Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. That made me smile - all his favourite things!
    Love

    ReplyDelete