Tuesday 12 July 2011

Back with a bang

OK, not too much of a bang. Sorry I've been neglecting blogging recently, I'm sure you must have been bereft. There has been a lot going on in my life recently (not least the exciting scandal that is keeping my workplace surrounded by television crews) and I have been pretty busy. 

However, there is no point in having a blog if it is just for when you want to boast about your life, as that would get pretty dull after a while. I'll try harder, although I should say now that I like having a job too much to make a good 'inside source' on the current hysteria embracing journalism. 

I had a spontaneous Nando's session with Lady Zorro this evening, which was awesome! I'd missed that chicken-y goodness. The couple on the table next to us spent most of their meal ignoring each other to tap away on their phones, which was a little odd. They broke off for a ten minute conversation, then got back down to business. And neither of us could remember actually seeing them eat anything, either... 

I got home this evening to find a parcel waiting for me. Always exciting, but this one was from Jelly Button Jewellery. I placed an order ages ago, and promptly forgot about it. They might have done too, but they evidently remembered as I am now the proud owner of some of their quirky trinkets. 

I loved the packaging: 


A free Wham bar is a sure way to my heart. Also, confetti!

The website is here, in case you want to check it out. 

I would take pictures of the jewellery, but my camera seems to have taken against small objects, with an Inigo Montoya-like singlemindedness, so I'll leave it for now. 

On that characteristically lazy note, goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment