Thursday 11 August 2011

Tickets, please

It feels like Autumn is already drawing in. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I'm not going to be on holiday again for a good while, so a change of seasons would at least be something of a diversion. On the other hand, I'm not that keen for it to rain all the time.

Today's picture is a handy visual demonstration of something I complain about a lot:


Travel.

This picture also represents a few thousand pounds. Those are some expensive little pieces of card. 

I have been taking steps to make my commute more bearable. Most recently, I have started reading on trains again. I got through Ian Rankin's Tooth & Nail in two days, and will be starting another one tomorrow. I think the trick is to pick the lightest books possible. 

I am going to have to go to bed now, as I am back at work and back to not getting enough sleep. 

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. travel is so expensive isnt it!!? so unfair! I drive and my work is an hour away! cost me £60 in petrol a week just to drive to work! SUX! lol x

    ReplyDelete